TUITION FEE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Program fee covers services only until the 12th month from the date of Payment. An extension fee of one (1) months' worth of Program Fee will be charged for every month, or fraction of a month, of extended stay in the program (only up to 3 months allowable extension). Beyond the 3-month period, the student/s will be automatically dropped from the program.
- A student who transfers or otherwise withdraws, in writing, the following refund policy will be applicable:
However, if the transfer or withdrawal is due to a justifiable reason, the student shall be charged the pertinent fees only up to and including the month of attendance (DepEd policy on refund as stipulated in the 1992 Manual of Regulations for private schools, 8th Edition). This request should be done in writing.
- Curriculum materials are non-refundable.
- You can avail of the installment Payment scheme using credit card or via check. However, in order to avail of the Installment Payment Schemes via check, postdated checks must be issued upon enrollment as payment for succeeding payment balance/s (dates and amounts to be determined by the billing officer). At the back of each check, the following information must be indicated: NAME OF STUDENT/S AND PARENT'S CONTACT NUMBER.
- Returned checks should be settled immediately and will incur a penalty charge of PHP1,000.00. For every week or a fraction thereof of non-payment, a two percent (2%) surcharge will be added to the amount indicated in returned or held check/s. Please take note of the provisions and penalties stated in Batas Pambansa Blg. 22 regarding the making or drawing and issuance of a check without sufficient funds or credit and for other purposes.
ADDITIONAL POLICY APPLICABLE ONLY FOR ENROLLEES BASED IN THE PHILIPPINES:
- I commit to read and understand the HG Parent Handbook.
- I will be actively involved in educating my child/children.
- I will commit to teach the required subjects and allot 2 hours a day for Preschool, 2-4 hours for Primary Grade, and 4-6 hours a day for Intermediate & High School students.
- I will teach the standard number of subjects diligently covering the learning competencies required by my child/children's school of accreditation.
- I will do an accurate and honest recording of grades.
- I will cover the prescribed Bible Curriculum of Homeschool Global.
- I will be in-charge of teaching my children with the help of online resources
- I will make sure that my child will take regular Quarter Moodle/Online Exams in a quarterly fashion. (Except for Preschool)
- I will submit all grades via the Online Grading System on or before the deadline. In the event that I am unable to submit on time, I should update HG of our quarterly status. (Not Applicable for Preschool)
- I will ensure that my child takes the required Pre and Post Adaptive Diagnostic Tests 2 weeks after the receipt of notification. (Not Applicable for Preschool)
- I understand that the Report Card (Form 138) may be requested only upon the completion of all the requirements and at the official end of the school year. Furthermore, official Report Card will be released in 10-15 working days upon request.
I am aware that a major part of our learning resources is accessed through an online system portal. Therefore, I will ensure that our internet browser has the latest updates before logging into the portal. The systems requirements are any one the following:
- Google Chrome version 64 or higher (recommended for DLO)
- Firefox version 57 or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 11 (For users of Internet Explorer on Windows 8, DLO must be operated in the Desktop version of Internet Explorer.)
- Safari version 9 or higher (recommended for Ignitia)
I understand that Homeschool Global offers a 2-month extension for those who haven't met the target year-end date with corresponding fee for each month of extension. Beyond this 2-month period, I understand that my child/children will be automatically dropped from the program
- I understand that failure to communicate with my Advisor for 3 consecutive months means that my child can be dropped from the program.
- I understand that I should proactively inform my Advisor of our homeschooling status, and of any changes such as contact numbers, address, marital status, etc.
- I understand that failure to update the HG Tech Track Officer for 3 consecutive months means that my child can be dropped from the program.
- I understand that I should proactively inform HG Tech Track Officer of our homeschooling status and of any changes such as contact numbers, address, marital status, etc.
I understand that my child's homeschool target months for Portfolio & Grade submissions are as follows: (Not Applicable for Preschool)
*For US Accreditation only.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please follow the 10 weeks per quarter (40 weeks per school year) cycle. Conveniently schedule your child's Portfolio Review with your Advisor on the last month of each quarter. Quarterly GRADES are due on the last month of each quarter. One Grade Level per School Year: Each student can only cover one grade level per school year
- I have given HG full disclosure of each child's former and current school liabilities, as well as each child's learning and developmental needs, physical and learning disability/ies (if any) which HG may use as a basis for recommending The Learning Curve (TLC) program as needed.
- I understand that non-compliance may result in delays, dropping of the student, additional requirements and settlement of The Learning Curve fee when applicable. Should the need arise or become apparent for my child to transfer to The Learning Curve program, I understand that this may entail additional requirements and fees. No reimbursements will apply if I will decide to pull out my child.
HG may use my child/ren's photo/s captured in its various events, for marketing purposes upon my approval. Beginning School Year 2020-2021, the HG Team will formally request for this via email. I recognize that the pictures or images may be used beyond the time that our child is part of the student body, when needed.
I hereby allow HG to handle, keep and transport our personal information and my child's/children's files with due diligence and with utmost confidentiality.
Clubs and Competitions My Child/Children may participate in student-led clubs, subject to parental permission. In the event that my child/children join school-based competitions, the application forms shall bear the name and address of the school of accreditation - not Homeschool Global.
In agreement that HG is our partner in nurturing and protecting our children, I hereby recognize the possibility of accidents that could happen inside and outside the Homeschool Global (HG) and Hubs' vicinity and areas of control, such as outside the office, on the street, event venues, and the like.
I understand that in the event of such accidents, HG will not be held liable, but is allowed to take necessary measures for our child's treatment and medication, in case the venue of accident is within the premises of HG. In circumstances when I may not be reached or may not respond immediately upon notification about the incident, I allow the staff to transport our child to a medical facility for immediate treatment and prevention of grave outcomes.
Parental presence is always required for fieldtrips and major events. (Not Applicable for Preschool)
All access is given by virtue of utmost trust.
I understand that all HG shared passwords and access to resources, links, files and other resources, both paid and unpaid, will be for my child/children only and will not be shared with others.
We learn better in HG.